What is blended learning?
Blended learning program is designed to combine technology and traditional face-to-
face learning so that learners can learn holistically.
Who can benefit from blended learning?
Blended learning is only offered to Secondary one to Secondary Three learners.
Advantage of Blended Learning.
- Face-to-face interaction to establish rapport and discuss Source Based Questions (SBQ) and Structured Essay Questions (SEQ) in details.
- Cut down on travelling time as learners will complete worksheets/assignments at home and at their own pace. This leaves learners more time for other subjects.
- Affordable rates.
- Proven method for effective learning.
What is included in the four weeks blended learning program?
- One face-to-face session every 4 weeks.
- Weekly worksheets/assignment assigned by Humanities Explorer.
- Weekly Skype/video call to provide feedback and discuss assignment submitted online.
- Continuous Watsapp/phone call assistant for school and Humanities Explorer assignments.
- Customised worksheets by skill.
- Source Based Questions (SBQ) guide.
- Structured Essay Questions (SEQ) guide.